[linux-elitists] You're either with the Internet Explorer or you're with the terrorists...

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Jan 27 12:34:54 PST 2005

Quoting Aaron Sherman (ajs@ajs.com):

> My spidey-sense is tingling, making me wonder what ELSE this guy did
> that made BT panic and call the cops.

A good friend of mine in the UK, whom I trust implicitly, and whose
posting to a private mailing list Cory Doctorow partially quoted for
this article (without attribution and against my friend's express
request that Cory _not_ publish it) has privately cited to me reasons to
me why this interpretation is absolutely NOT credible.

However, the matter is sensitive since there are ongoing legal matters,
and so I cannot at this time be more specific.