Bob Bernstein rs@bernstein.providence.ri.us
Thu Jan 27 10:36:46 PST 2005

Rick Moen wrote:

> And I suppose you just smile and let it happen, when someone pretty much
> demolishes an ongoing interesting discussion by completely ignoring its
> context and diverting it into irrelevant babble.  Actually, I know that
> you don't.

Probably not, but if you or anyone else ever notice that I have lapsed
into gratuitous cruelty, then I invite criticism of that behavior. We've
been 'round this hobby-horse before.

> The hypocrisy alone is a bit grating.

Then my work here is complete! The mass is over. Go in peace. (Or, as
you might put it, "We're done.")

--
Bob Bernstein. OS/2. It's like...retro, man.