Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Jan 27 10:30:21 PST 2005

Quoting Bob Bernstein (rs@bernstein.providence.ri.us):

> Rick, I know from personal experience that you have it in you to behave
> like a decent human being; but, when you strut out onto this list, that
> ability vanishes from your repertoire. What is it with you and this
> self-important blustering?

Self-important, feh.

And I suppose you just smile and let it happen, when someone pretty much
demolishes an ongoing interesting discussion by completely ignoring its
context and diverting it into irrelevant babble.  Actually, I know that
you don't.

> Being very bright and very knowledgeable does not confer a license to
> be a prick. Not, at least, among civilized adults.

By the way:  _You_ being bright and articulate doesn't excuse you going
on a name-calling personal attack in public _and_ attempting to sound
self-righteous about it at the same time.  The hypocrisy alone is a bit
grating.