[linux-elitists] Fedora Legacy

Jonathan Corbet corbet@lwn.net
Thu Jan 27 10:24:45 PST 2005

Aaron Sherman <ajs@ajs.com> wrote:

> So my question was, "Is FL totally stalled, or are they only
> back-porting the remote exploit fixes at this point?" That is, are the
> vulnerabilities announced since the last updates (over a month ago)
> remote exploits that affect the versions of software currently under
> 7.3?

Totally stalled.  Usually when I run an article like last week's
(http://lwn.net/Articles/119060/) I can expect at least a "we're not
dead yet" letter.  Not this time.  No updates are forthcoming (not even
for critical holes), the mailing list is about dead, and, evidently,
they do not have a working build server.  There are people interested in
bringing Fedora Legacy back to life, but I'm not sure when they'll
achieve that.

jon