Bob Bernstein rs@bernstein.providence.ri.us
Thu Jan 27 10:17:39 PST 2005

Rick Moen wrote:

> I can only conclude that this is some sort of performance art.

Rick, I know from personal experience that you have it in you to behave
like a decent human being; but, when you strut out onto this list, that
ability vanishes from your repertoire. What is it with you and this
self-important blustering? Being very bright and very knowledgeable does
not confer a license to be a prick. Not, at least, among civilized adults.

--
Bob Bernstein. OS/2. It's like...retro, man.