[linux-elitists] What to do about cluebatting such companies, that require possibly *YEARS* old Distros

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed Jan 26 15:41:57 PST 2005

Quoting Aaron Sherman (ajs@ajs.com):

> Rick, once again I'll ask the question: show me an example of one
> company that does better than their competition (not just "is big"),
> where they do and their competition does not upgrade operating system
> software more frequently than every 3 years.

Once more, I'll suggest that you review the risks to exposed,
unmaintained and EOLed systems, and consequences thereof.  I'm not
playing "show me a company" games.

If you don't get that, then I can't help you.