[linux-elitists] Mail indexing, Beagle-styles

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Jan 25 10:41:19 PST 2005

Quoting Phil Mayers (p.mayers@imperial.ac.uk):

> Back on track, I span up Zoe last night. Aside from the fact it's Java,
> and thus relies on a non-free VM, I can't seem to determine what license
> it's under.

Proprietary since version 0.3.3:  "Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial License." See the Dec. 26, 2002 entry on
http://guests.evectors.it/zoe/ .

> There are certainly some very good ideas there, and I'll be looking at
> it in the future.

Indeed.

I look in on it from time to time, if only to update my Linux MUAs list.
See:  "MUAs" on http://linuxmafia.com/kb/Mail/