Tom Duffy tomduffy@dslextreme.com
Fri Jan 21 18:43:36 PST 2005

On Thu, 2005-01-20 at 21:50 -0800, Marcia Wilbur wrote:
> In 2004, I had a remote contract job, writing content for courseware
> "Linux Essentials." Finished it in March.

Here are some slides I developed for a course at SFSU College of
Extended Learning that I taught for a few years starting back in 1999.
I should probably put this under a creative commons license or
something.  Do with these as you wish.

http://members.dslextreme.com/~tomduffy/intro_to_linux/intro_to_linux.html

http://members.dslextreme.com/~tomduffy/intro_to_linux/intro_to_linux.sxi

-tduffy