Marcia Wilbur aicra@well.com
Thu Jan 20 21:50:02 PST 2005

> > I am just wondering how other list members felt about 2004.
>
> I start freelancing last fall quite successfully.  I never received so
> many FOSS-related job offer than in 2004.  Either I am more
> professionnaly credible than I used to be, or there are simply more
> Linux/FOSS deployements happening.  I believe it's a combination of both.

In 2004, I had a remote contract job, writing content for courseware
"Linux Essentials." Finished it in March.

The CBT developed from the content was offered in the Fall 2004 as a 300
level course at Arizona State University and is offered at other
universities worldwide.

I've had multiple contract offers because of my GNU/Linux experience, most
recently one from Cisco.

-marcia