Enough, already (was: Re: [linux-elitists] Virtualization)

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Thu Feb 24 12:10:08 PST 2005

on Wed, Feb 23, 2005 at 06:51:53PM -0800, Teh Entar-Nick (nick@teh.entar.net) wrote:
> begin  Mike MacCana  quotation:
> > That's cause I have different, higher standards than you do.
>
> Sounds more like whiny "I have to use Windows to run my proprietary
> game software!" and "But my mommy sends me Word SpreadBases!"
> wailings.
>
> 	Stop acting so helpless, at least on this list.

Nick:  You've made your point.  Repeatedly.

I'm sure you're familiar with the definition of a fanatic:  one who
can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

Would you mind taking it to Crackmonkey?  That's the appropriate forum.

Peace.

    Jeff Waugh:  Can't see the trees for the trees...
    - http://zgp.org/pipermail/linux-elitists/2004-January/008588.html