[linux-elitists] Virtualization

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Wed Feb 23 20:58:36 PST 2005

begin  Mike MacCana  quotation:
> I.e., people are more willing to try Linux if they can run their
> existing Windows apps without rebooting.

Oh jesux.  Are you going to say that this list is here to HELP PEOPLE
now?

	This is the ELITISTS list, Mike.  It's not the
concessions-to-frightened-proprietary-software-users list!  If you
want to talk about the utility of proprietary operating system tools
in the spread of desktop Linux, then take it to a LUG list or
something.

--
Arch really is simple to use:                                   Nick Moffitt
    tla register-archive http://www.lnx-bbc.org/arch      nick@teh.entar.net