[linux-elitists] Virtualization

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Wed Feb 23 20:58:36 PST 2005

begin  Mike MacCana  quotation:
> I.e., people are more willing to try Linux if they can run their
> existing Windows apps without rebooting.

Oh jesux.  Are you going to say that this list is here to HELP PEOPLE

	This is the ELITISTS list, Mike.  It's not the
concessions-to-frightened-proprietary-software-users list!  If you
want to talk about the utility of proprietary operating system tools
in the spread of desktop Linux, then take it to a LUG list or

Arch really is simple to use:                                   Nick Moffitt
    tla register-archive http://www.lnx-bbc.org/arch      nick@teh.entar.net
    tla get lnx-bbc-devel@zork.net--gar/lnx-bbc--stable