[linux-elitists] Virtualization

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Wed Feb 23 19:27:36 PST 2005

begin  Martin Pool  quotation:
> > Which you'd need kernel modules for. I think this is the point Mr
> > Read is making - he's certainly not slandering anyone.
> I think he was being, shall we say, a bit hasty or inaccurate in
> describing what qemu can and can't do.  But this was probably just a
> mistake, not malicious, and therefore not slander, and I apologize
> for assuming it was.

	Also it's not slander if it's in print.

"virii" would be the plural of the mythical masculine          Nick Moffitt
noun "virius". The neuter plural of "virus" would be     nick@teh.entar.net
"vira" (as "opus" & "opera"), and "viri" is the plural
of the masculine "vir" (man). It really is "viruses"!