[linux-elitists] How to kill Linux

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed Feb 23 15:33:58 PST 2005

Quoting Jeff Waugh (jdub@perkypants.org):

> I really don't grok "MS-Linux will sweep out the market because Microsoft
> will control the crucial and lucrative DRIVER LAYER!" They need to realign
> Dvorak's crack dispenser.

I'll be posting, as a separate attachment, complimentary tickets good
for transportation back to 1980, to observe John C. Dvorak's first,
tentative efforts at trolling dumbasses.  Disco background music is
available at extra expense.

--
Cheers,                   I once successfully declined a departmental retreat,
Rick Moen                 saying that on that day I planned instead to advance.