[linux-elitists] Virtualization

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Tue Feb 22 17:27:35 PST 2005

begin  J. Paul Reed  quotation:
> Just because I'm a linux-elitist does not mean I am dillusional.

	No, but this list is not for bleating about how sad it is that
some program doesn't run on legacy Microsoft Windows systems.

> "So, especially from a commercial perspective, it's less useful. I
> don't agree with that state of the world, but it is what it is."

	This list is for disagreeing VEHEMENTLY with that state of the
world.  Stop acting so helpless!

--
Information gladly given, but safety requires           Nick Moffitt
avoiding unnecessary conversation.                     nick@zork.net