[linux-elitists] Virtualization

J. Paul Reed preed@sigkill.com
Tue Feb 22 16:51:17 PST 2005

On 22 Feb 2005 at 16:40:39, Teh Entar-Nick arranged the bits on my disk to say:

> begin  J. Paul Reed  quotation:
> > I'm just saying, the state of the world today is: if it doesn't run
> > [on] Windows, it's less useful.
>
> 	Welcome to Linux-Elitists!  Please fuck off!

Just because I'm a linux-elitist does not mean I am dillusional.

Clearly, you're having (what I like to call) the FOX News problem, since
you failed to read what I wrote RIGHT AFTER THAT:

"So, especially from a commercial perspective, it's less useful. I don't
agree with that state of the world, but it is what it is."

Later,
Paul