[linux-elitists] Spam spam spam spam

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Fri Feb 18 11:48:43 PST 2005

begin  Aaron Sherman  quotation:
> So, I'm back to the drawing board. Does anyone know of a DNSBL that
> ONLY lists IPs that are known to be actively originating bulk UCE?

While we're at it, does anyone here know of a Fascist Dictator that
ONLY builds domestic infrastructure and improves the local economy
without all of the oppression?

PS: I work for a big company and I need this by tomorrow.  Thanks in
advance.

--
"virii" would be the plural of the mythical masculine          Nick Moffitt
noun "virius". The neuter plural of "virus" would be     nick@teh.entar.net