[linux-elitists] "they promised me a pony!"

Matthew W. Miller mwmiller@columbus.rr.com
Mon Feb 7 11:22:14 PST 2005

On Sat, Feb 05, 2005 at 11:48:06AM -0800, Teh Entar-Nick wrote:
>begin  Jim Thompson quotation:
>> http://www.novell.com/linux/windowstolinux/publicservice/
>This content requires the Macromedia Flash Player Click here to
>download the most recent version.
>hangon, wait...
>No.

Begging your pardon, sir?  I saw three images with no ALT text, but
selecting the link hidden behind the second one brought me to
http://www.novell.com/linux/windowstolinux/ , which was full of
perfectly readable text (if nothing that anybody here didn't already
know).  Let's see...

Ah yes, now I see the problem with the "Public Service Announcement"
page.  You didn't have the ignore-Javascript enhancement enabled.
--
Matthew Miller <mwmiller@columbus.rr.com>
"One of the best things about the internet is finding out how wholesome