[linux-elitists] "they promised me a pony!"

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Sun Feb 6 14:04:01 PST 2005

On 06-Feb-2005, Jim Thompson wrote:
> I'm unsure that the statement "eletists read faster than other people"
> rings true.  Perhaps its time to unite the dyslexic elite!

And blind elite, too.

> Its not flash, its Qucktime, and there is every chance that it was
> rendered on linux.

Not rendered with free software, so not elite.  Most quicktime streams
use patent-encumbered codecs, so not even viewable with elite free
software.

Especially not blind elite.

--
 \        "My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. |
  `\            Unless there are three other people."  -- Orson Welles |