Tom Duffy tomduffy@dslextreme.com
Fri Feb 4 19:57:13 PST 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-04 at 18:36 -0800, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> Interesting stuff, but about six presentations' worth of information.
> How did you break it up / present it?

The class was either a 2 weekend crash course (all day Saturday and
Sunday for 2 weekends) or a night class that was 2 days a night for
several weeks.  I would just go and stop at whatever slide we were on,
continuing the next day.  It was a very hands on class with each student
having a machine running Linux in front of them and a bunch of junker
machines (or their own) to install Linux on.

-tduffy