Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Fri Feb 4 18:53:12 PST 2005

Quoting Karsten Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com):

> Pardon the gift-horse comment, but Flash *really* isn't suited to web
> presentation.  No back button.  Any chance you could properly export
> that as an HTML presentation?
>
>  http://members.dslextreme.com/~tomduffy/intro_to_linux/intro_to_linux.sxi

With Tom's kind permission, I have posted a mirror of the .sxi plus the
HTML/Flash version, at http://linuxmafia.com/presentations .

I tried exporting the .sxi to HTML:  It came out as a 8.2MB
subdirectory.  Not a good idea.

On the other hand, the .pdf export came out as 1.7 MB, which is pretty
bloated compared to the 209kB .sxi, but tolerable.  I'm about to post it.