Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Fri Feb 4 18:36:08 PST 2005

on Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 06:43:36PM -0800, Tom Duffy (tomduffy@dslextreme.com) wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-01-20 at 21:50 -0800, Marcia Wilbur wrote:
> > In 2004, I had a remote contract job, writing content for courseware
> > "Linux Essentials." Finished it in March.
>
> Here are some slides I developed for a course at SFSU College of
> Extended Learning that I taught for a few years starting back in 1999.
> I should probably put this under a creative commons license or
> something.  Do with these as you wish.
>
> http://members.dslextreme.com/~tomduffy/intro_to_linux/intro_to_linux.html

Pardon the gift-horse comment, but Flash *really* isn't suited to web
presentation.  No back button.  Any chance you could properly export
that as an HTML presentation?

 http://members.dslextreme.com/~tomduffy/intro_to_linux/intro_to_linux.sxi

Interesting stuff, but about six presentations' worth of information.
How did you break it up / present it?

Peace.

    Enlightenment is...frankly, as user-friendly as a cornered rattlesnake
      on speed.
    - Peter Whysall