Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Fri Feb 4 18:36:08 PST 2005

on Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 06:43:36PM -0800, Tom Duffy (tomduffy@dslextreme.com) wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-01-20 at 21:50 -0800, Marcia Wilbur wrote:
> > In 2004, I had a remote contract job, writing content for courseware
> > "Linux Essentials." Finished it in March.
> Here are some slides I developed for a course at SFSU College of
> Extended Learning that I taught for a few years starting back in 1999.
> I should probably put this under a creative commons license or
> something.  Do with these as you wish.
> http://members.dslextreme.com/~tomduffy/intro_to_linux/intro_to_linux.html

Pardon the gift-horse comment, but Flash *really* isn't suited to web
presentation.  No back button.  Any chance you could properly export
that as an HTML presentation?

Interesting stuff, but about six presentations' worth of information.
How did you break it up / present it?

    Enlightenment is...frankly, as user-friendly as a cornered rattlesnake
      on speed.
    - Peter Whysall