[linux-elitists] Re: [IRR] Brazil closing the Gates

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Fri Feb 4 17:37:42 PST 2005

begin  Don Marti  quotation:
> The "download and hire" method of development beats sending license
> payments out of the country even before you start counting the
> economic multiplier effects of those 26 people spending the money
> locally.

	This was what I thought in 1998 would be the most compelling
reason for Europe to move to Free Software.  I never counted on the
political entanglement with the US to be so strong.

--
Hey, how come nobody here in the future               Nick Moffitt
has a time machine except me?                        nick@zork.net