Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Thu Feb 3 12:46:45 PST 2005

on Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 09:34:21AM -0500, Greg Folkert (greg@gregfolkert.net) wrote:
> Life has been getting on pretty good lately:

<laundry list snipped>

It's a small datum, but the local paper's weekly computer column has
been running several highly favorable articles on Firefox, and the
author is now taking the GNU/Linux plunge.  This is the same guy who'd
been described (by someone else in town, in conversation) as producing
"Microsoft ads".

Now if David Einstein at the SF Chron could get cluebatted....

Peace.

    W3C standards are important -- say it proudly
    http://twiki.iwethey.org/Main/UserAgentString