[linux-elitists] Did Linux-Elitists Mailing List drop off...

Modus Operandi modus@as220.org
Tue Aug 2 16:44:36 PDT 2005

In the immortal words of Teh Entar-Nick <nick@teh.entar.net>:
> begin  Charles Mauch  quotation:
> > > What's the right header to put in your outgoing mail
> > > to pimp your feed?

> > I like.  Adding it to my mutt headers file... Can't have enuough
> > headers.
>
> 	How does your "mutt headers file" work?  Is it just an included
> chunk of .muttrc, or is there some elite magic for this?

  Since Charles didn't bother to answer, I'd presume that he's referring
  to the my_hdr chunk of his .muttrc -- but his .signature is something
  else entirely. There's definitely some "elite magic" at work there,
  where he scrapes his audio player for "Now Playing" data.

--
/home/modus/.signature
Tue Aug  2 19:38:28 EDT 2005