[linux-elitists] [Fwd: [Snort-users] New detection capabilities added...]

Bob Bernstein rs@bernstein.providence.ri.us
Sat Apr 2 16:55:45 PST 2005

FYI:

(Be sure to check out the new ruleset...)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Snort-users] New detection capabilities added...
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 10:03:14 -0500
From: Martin Roesch <roesch@sourcefire.com>
To: snort-users Users' <snort-users@lists.sourceforge.net>,
snort-devel@lists.sourceforge.net

Don't know if everyone saw it, but we posted a blurb on the news page
about new detection capabilities we added to Snort yesterday...

http://www.snort.org/news

     -Marty

Sourcefire - Discover.  Determine.  Defend. - http://www.sourcefire.com
Snort: Open Source Intrusion Detection and Prevention -
http://www.snort.org