rejecting spam at SMTP time (was Re: Postfix anti-antivirus (was Re: [linux-elitists] etc))

Rick Bradley roundeye@roundeye.net
Fri Sep 24 08:45:11 PDT 2004

* Rick Bradley (roundeye@roundeye.net) [040924 10:39]:
> absurdly effective.  Between the co-lo'd mail server for my various
> domains running SA and my local procmail running simple bogofilter
> (seeded with ~1M spam/ham mails over a year ago) I get > 99.99% accuracy

Jeez, what a typo.  That should have been "seeded with ~1K spam/ham
mails".  Over time I've corrected mis-classifications by using 2 delete
keys in my mutt (delete ham, delete spam).

Rick
--
 http://www.rickbradley.com    MUPRN: 406
                       |  a split system,
   random email haiku  |  one brake circuit for the back,