[linux-elitists] poor man's Google

Raghavendra Bhat ragu@vsnl.com
Wed Sep 22 07:37:12 PDT 2004

Jeff Kinz

>> I re-invented that wheel in 1995 on Solaris.  Here is a project which
>> provides a toolset you may find useful:
>> http://www.linux-ha.org/

A very useful site for implementing HA.  I had constantly fallen back to
this site  while implementing an  HA solution using  ENBD+Heartbeat.  Do
look  up  ENBD  for  backing  up  most  of  the  filesystems  out  there
(http://www.it.uc3m.es/ptb/enbd/).

--
ragOO <-----------> VU2RGU
Overturning existing patents one by  one will not make programming safe.