[linux-elitists] advice needed Microsoft/Turkey is anti Mozilla (but pro-Dillo!)

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Tue Oct 19 18:50:29 PDT 2004

begin  Bulent Murtezaoglu  quotation:
> The for-money question was that maybe there was a better way to do
> that that I had missed?

	The for-money response was because you basically responded
with a request that I meet a set of requirements you laid out.

	I just went back and watched the swf with the GPL'd player.
It actually plays mostly okay (there are some redraw errors and
offsets for some of the objects are off, but the point is
communicated).

	I just about gave up on the GPL flash player because the only
people who actually make SWF files that will play properly in it are
advertisers.

--
"I think that software engineering would help to prevent      Nick Moffitt
things like imake."                                          nick@zork.net