[linux-elitists] advice needed Microsoft/Turkey is anti Mozilla (but pro-Dillo!)

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Tue Oct 19 18:36:48 PDT 2004

begin  Rick Moen  quotation:
> You are Lobby Lud of the Daily Mail, and I claim my five zorkmids.

	Got it in one!  I hereby double your salary!

>   http://freshmeat.net/projects/f4l/
>   About: Flash for Linux is an SWF editor, similar to Macromedia Flash.
>   Author: mascix
>   Homepage: http://f4l.sf.net
>   Trove categories: OSI Approved :: GNU General Public License (GPL)
>
> (Alas, it's still alpha-stage, but might be worth checking.)

	Yeah, and he said he used VNC2SWF, which I still haven't dug
up.  And I must confess that the MEGO response to the whole "OMFG
Microsoft is not playing fair!" post caused me to skip testing the
flash file in the GPL'd flash player.  So if it's compatible with the
clone, then I offer my genuine apologies to everyone on this list.

	Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you.

--
You are in an open field west of a big white house         Nick Moffitt
with a boarded front door.                                nick@zork.net