[linux-elitists] advice needed Microsoft/Turkey is anti Mozilla (but pro-Dillo!)

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Tue Oct 19 18:08:37 PDT 2004

begin  Andrew Kohlsmith  quotation:
> Point is -- it's far easier to criticize than put forward one shred
> of positive effort.  Not having any better ideas, he did *something*
> -- far more than I think you've done on that front.

	Who cares if windows users have problems?  When the hell do I
ever need to look at Microsoft's Web site?  When does any lover of
freedom ever have to worry about Microsoft?  They're a dinosaur.  Quit
giving them free press for krissakes.

--
You are in an open field west of a big white house            Nick Moffitt
with a boarded front door.                              nick@teh.entar.net