[linux-elitists] advice needed Microsoft/Turkey is anti Mozilla (but pro-Dillo!)

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-le@benshaw.com
Tue Oct 19 17:20:29 PDT 2004

On October 19, 2004 08:07 pm, Teh Entar-Nick wrote:
> > Ok, then you tell me how to make a screen movie that plays inside
> > pretty much _all_ windows browsers with sw running under linux.
> > Remember your aim is to convey to Win/MSIE crowd the idea that MS is
> > underhanded but with a decent browser you can click and bypass.
>
>  How much are you paying me, again?

Point is -- it's far easier to criticize than put forward one shred of
positive effort.  Not having any better ideas, he did *something* -- far more
than I think you've done on that front.

Perhaps it doesn't matter to you, that's fine.  It mattered to someone and
they did something.

-A.