[linux-elitists] advice needed Microsoft/Turkey is anti Mozilla (but pro-Dillo!)

Bulent Murtezaoglu bm@acm.org
Tue Oct 19 15:57:02 PDT 2004

[...]
    RB> But, if you really must get there, Firefox has a "User Agent
    RB> Switcher" extension that lets you switch to reporting "IE6" or
    RB> whatever else you want.  I just tried the page in question and
    RB> it works fine using that extension.

Yup.  That's what the movie I made showed actually.

The issue isn't that we should care about unreachablity in an MS site.
The issue, for me anyway, is that MS is trying something here that
they are not in the US.  And I don't think it is a good idea for them
to get away with it.

[...]
    RB> What was the question again?  Oh, and what, exactly, does this
    RB> have to do with "GNOME > you"?

Now I am confused.  Did I leave that somewhere in the subject?  Oh
maybe I had it in a reference?

BM