[linux-elitists] GNOME still > you

Mister Bad mr.bad@pigdog.org
Wed Oct 13 19:16:03 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-12-10 at 21:46 -0700, Marc Wilson wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 09:21:06AM +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> Sorry, the choice between Gnome and OS X on PPC is an easy one, and it
> ain't Gnome.

If you insist on running XFCE on your Mackertosh, you'll have no
complaints here. The whole universe of Free Software is worth exploring
and using.

Unless, y'know, EASY FONT CONFIGURATION is more important to you than
freedom. I can see how that'd be pretty seductive.

~Mr. Bad

--
Mister Bad <mr.bad@pigdog.org>