rejecting spam at SMTP time (was Re: Postfix anti-antivirus (was Re: [linux-elitists] etc))

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-le@benshaw.com
Fri Oct 1 07:42:32 PDT 2004

On Tuesday 28 September 2004 13:46, Aaron Sherman wrote:
> > I use rbldns-list.dsbl.org and cbl.abuseat.org and they work pretty
> > decently. I drop a *ton* of connections just based on IP with those two
> > lists.

> Those look like good lists. Have you had any complaints or noticed any
> false positives?

Nope; I have to admit though I came to use those particular lists through my
brother who spent an inordinate amount of time analyzing a lot of the lists
out there and doing all the heavy lifting with regard to the initial "good
list/bad list" filtering.  I took his condensed list and came up with those
two.

I was using a different one but they shut down.  :-(

Regards,
Andrew