[linux-elitists] Ubuntu nipples [Was: Mozilla/Firefox issues rant]

Modus Operandi modus@as220.org
Mon Nov 29 05:11:27 PST 2004

begin  Teh Entar-Nick  quotation:
> begin  Modus Operandi  quotation:
> > "Bonobo couldn't locate the GNOME_Epiphany_Automation.server file.
> > You can use bonobo-activation-sysconf to configure the search path
> > for bonobo server files."
>
> 	Okay, I hate to ask this, but:
>
> 		Is that on warty or hoary?

It was on Sid -- I wasn't using Ubuntu at all, despite the subject line.
I'd been following the "Mozilla/Firefox issues rant" thread, and the
subject change to "Ubuntu nipples" barely registered, especially since
the sub-thread was still attached to the parent thread. Sorry for the
confusion. My Ubuntu CDs are on the way though, so maybe next time ...

Meanwhile, I'll be taking Epiphany for a test drive.

--
/home/modus/.signature