[linux-elitists] Shipit...

Bosse Klykken bosse@klykken.com
Sun Nov 28 07:08:04 PST 2004

On Sat, Nov 27, 2004 at 01:16:21AM -0500, Greg Folkert wrote:
> After all this, here is what I got to take home, as compared to the
> disks I brought along:
>
> 0 - PowerPC
> 15 - AMD64
> 0 - x86
>
> I could have given out 5 times the amount of x86 and about double the
> PowerPC stuff.

Thanks for the information and this wonderful idea. I just requested
400 CDs for distribution on one of the world's largest computer
parties, The Gathering¹. It has over 5000 contestants staying for
five days during the easter holiday.

I'll consider contacting the Ubuntu team directly to check if they're
interested in sending us a few thousand CDs for all the contestants.

¹) http://www.gathering.org

.../Bosse
--
Bosse Klykken - http://www.klykken.com/~bosse