[linux-elitists] Shipit...

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Sat Nov 27 22:29:21 PST 2004

<quote who="Greg Folkert">

> Of course my constant cursing at Windows and the booting into the liveCD
> to fix the things, kinda helped them to understand.

Did the LiveCD work reliably for you? We've had some reports of reboots on
bootsplash completion and stuff like that.

> The change is too dramatic to figure out how they LIKE-liked it, in that
> short of time.

Yeah, hopefully the dual-booters will explore it a bit too.

Cool!

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

  "I'm coding 'gless' right now ... I'm not living up to the motto 'gless
   is gmore', I should have started with gmore. ;-)" - Havoc Pennington,
                                    1998