[linux-elitists] Ubuntu nipples [Was: Mozilla/Firefox issues rant]

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Sat Nov 27 12:17:52 PST 2004

begin  Teh Entar-Nick  quotation:
> begin  Jeff Weff  quotation:
> > Meanwhile, *you're* still using Galeon, too? What are you still
> > missing in Epiphany (plus extensions) or Firefox?
>
> 	I dunno, I'm still using debian testing on this T20 that won't
> recharge its batteries and sometimes doesn't boot after it's been
> off for a while.  Epiphany on this system still only has the
> all-or-nothing cookie option, and I want to be able to screen them
> on a per-site basis.

	Yeah, so I just ubuntu'd said laptop.  It's running smoothly
for the first time in years, minus the battery-charge problem.  And of
course I switched to firefox.  Damn finger-memory.

	It's a pity that warty's universe is from a pretty fixed point
in time, because the copy of tor that comes with it is too old to
connect to the tor network.  Still, I built from unstable and now I'm
all tor/privoxy all over!

	I'd just like to thank privoxy for making me giggle every time
I start it up.  "Privoxy in da hizzouse!"

--
Hey, how come nobody here in the future                 Nick Moffitt
has a time machine except me?                     nick@teh.entar.net