[linux-elitists] Ubuntu nipples [Was: Mozilla/Firefox issues rant]

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Wed Nov 24 19:53:00 PST 2004

<quote who="Teh Entar-Nick">

> Also, I'd like to thank Jdub personally for helping get high-quality
> nipple images into my postal mailbox.  But why aren't they more pants off?

So I used to work for a cook book shop, mail order house and distributor.
There is this great book called The Cake Bible. We never got a copy of that
through Saudi Arabian postal customs. Ever.

Meanwhile, *you're* still using Galeon, too? What are you still missing in
Epiphany (plus extensions) or Firefox?

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

  "Everything I knew about TCP/IP I had downloaded the same day I started
                     hacking the net code." - Alan Cox