[linux-elitists] Comprehensive list of Linux malware

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Sat Nov 20 20:33:19 PST 2004

begin  Karsten M. Self  quotation:
> I discovered the uudecode dependency when attempting to use shars to
> move data to a very minimally configured Debian system.  Several
> other packaging utilities weren't yet available, and I assumed shar
> was self-contained.  It's not (though the dependencies are minimal),
> but it *is* convenient.

	Yeah, that uudecode dependency is kind of bogus.

--
The insipid neologism "blog" appears to mean little more      Nick Moffitt
than a Web site that *actually* gets updated, as opposed     nick@zork.net