[linux-elitists] Comprehensive list of Linux malware

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Sat Nov 20 16:16:02 PST 2004

begin  Karsten M. Self  quotation:
> GNU/Linux in general doesn't have a tradition of self-extracting
> distribution mechanisms, with the notable exception of a shar
> archive (though you'll need decompression support locally here
> anyway).

	Actually, you don't need to compress your shar payloads.
Also, there's a very clever uudecode one-liner you can implement in
bourne shell.

--
"Man, if everything were object-oriented then rsync         Nick Moffitt
could do this already. Of course, if everything were       nick@zork.net