[linux-elitists] Gentoo Linux Releases 2004.3 (fwd from brian-slashdotnews@hyperreal.org)

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Mon Nov 15 18:47:27 PST 2004

<quote who="J. Paul Reed">

> > > How do I get that, exactly that, and only that in Debian?
> >
> > You don't.
>
> And this is exactly why all of us Gentoo users laugh at you poor Debian
> users.

You shouldn't laugh at the OCD-challenged. Just be secure in the knowledge
that they are getting on with the rest of their lives while you're still
turning taps off so hard the washers rot and flicking light switches on and
off to the tune of Yesterday.

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu in Mataró, Spain: December 5th-18th      http://www.ubuntulinux.org/

   I used the word 'infrastructure' when describing her cooking style...
                   and she didn't speak to me for a week.