[linux-elitists] Gentoo Linux Releases 2004.3 (fwd from brian-slashdotnews@hyperreal.org)

J. Paul Reed preed@sigkill.com
Mon Nov 15 18:18:03 PST 2004

On 15 Nov 2004 at 19:49:21, Brian Danger Hicks arranged the bits on my disk to say:

> Yes, your rhetorical fallacy skills are hard to beat.

Ok. How about:

I want the *latest* stable version of PHP with... oh... let's see...
Postgres support (but not MySQL support), GD support, and... oh...
CyberCash support.

How do I get that, exactly that, and only that in Debian?

> > I use PGP; you should use PGP too... if only to piss off John Ashcroft
>
> Boy are YOU slow.

Hey... that's a good point. I'm sure PGP usage pisses someone else in the
Bush Administration off.

I just gotta find out who now.

Later,
Paul
J. Paul Reed -- 0xDF8708F8 || preed@sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.
                                            -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

I use PGP; you should use PGP too... if only to piss off John Ashcroft