[linux-elitists] heidelberg

Evan Prodromou evan@bad.dynu.ca
Wed Nov 10 11:50:55 PST 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-11 at 12:30 +1100, Mike MacCana wrote:
> PS. And thanks for your response to the mail regarding boot CD
> replacements. Should I just assume you `don't  understand' from the lack
> of response, or be grown up and assume Ubuntu and our subject matter do
> things differently for the specific reasons we've both mentioned?
I'd like to point out that Ubuntu Linux downloads tasteful semi-nude
photos to my hard disk every month, automatically.

With Fedora, I have to go out and try to find nude photos on the
Internet all by myself, and most of them are not even remotely tasteful.

So: Ubuntu 1, Fedora 0.

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou                  .O.