[linux-elitists] Multisync, Evolution 2, Bluetooth, oh my!

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Tue Nov 9 18:57:02 PST 2004

<quote who="Peter Whysall">

> Is it possible to synchronize a Bluetooth phone that supports all the
> usual IRMC/OBEX doin's with Evolution 2.0?

So, if you have the very latest synce and multisync (or opensync) from CVS,
yes you can. The {multi,open}sync support is *very* new, but it talks to
e-d-s and does all the right things. The previous Evolution 1.4 support was
pretty good, so beyond ironing out bugs and so on, this should be sane.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia         http://lca2005.linux.org.au/

   "In the pre-Internet age, I was like an Internet kid, with a 3D search
             engine, trying to find weird stuff." - John Safran