[linux-elitists] heidelberg

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Tue Nov 9 18:52:33 PST 2004

<quote who="Mike MacCana">

> You didn't answer the question about whether you think that could be a
> useful feature.

It is a useful feature, for RHEL/Fedora, but it's not even remotely useful
in Ubuntu land -> you can't half fill a one CD distro, and if you update
your one CD, you still have to download your one CD. So, that's nice dear,
but it was never an answer to the issue raised.

> That opinion hasn't changed. My opinion of you, however, has.

Ha ha.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia         http://lca2005.linux.org.au/

        Web development with PHP is like injecting pure rust with a
                    high-pressure hose. For pain relief.