[linux-elitists] heidelberg

Mike MacCana mmaccana@redhat.com
Tue Nov 9 18:35:18 PST 2004

Jeff Waugh wrote:

><quote who="Mike MacCana">
>

>>PS. And thanks for your response to the mail regarding boot CD
>>replacements. Should I just assume you `don't  understand' from the lack
>>of response
>>

>I responded on the other list when you so astoundingly fucked up your To:
>header.

You didn't answer the question about whether you think that could be a
useful feature.

 From the "that's nice dear" in your last post, I think you now realize
it is, though you're pains you to admit it. And if you don't, I don't
care anymore.

- You've told us on this Fedora thread that Ubuntu has a useful
advantage that Fedora doesn't.
- I've posted that although that is true, there's an advantage to doing
things RHELs way that Debian stable doesn't have and Ubuntu can't have
(due to the 18 month life cycle). Having CD 1 free is a design decision.

There was no need for insults, I was just responding to you and being
pretty nice about it as I have an Ubuntu install (in Qemu) and I think
its pretty cool.

That opinion hasn't changed. My opinion of you, however, has.

Mike