[linux-elitists] heidelberg

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Tue Nov 9 17:40:02 PST 2004

<quote who="Mike MacCana">

> PS. And thanks for your response to the mail regarding boot CD
> replacements. Should I just assume you `don't  understand' from the lack
> of response

I responded on the other list when you so astoundingly fucked up your To:
header. That said, there's really not much of a response to be made - we
don't do CD re-releases. I can give you a "that's nice, dear", though.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia         http://lca2005.linux.org.au/

      "I'm offering you my body, and you're offering me semantics." -
                              Caitlin, Clerks