[linux-elitists] heidelberg

Matthew Galgoci mgalgoci@redhat.com
Tue Nov 9 07:29:23 PST 2004

> > > - A relatively small range of software by default with more available from
> > > other repositories
> >
> > Only with Fedora (and NLD), you still have to download 3 CDs. Argh! :-)
>
> And, um, why are there different sets of source ISO images for i386 and x86_64?

I imagine there is little difference between the src rpms on those discs since there
is one set of src rpms for rawhide for all architectures. We hardlink all of the src
rpms on the ftp site for each release and mirrors do the same.

--
Matthew Galgoci
System Administrator and Sr. Manager of Ruminants