[linux-elitists] heidelberg

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Mon Nov 8 18:43:08 PST 2004

<quote who="Mike MacCana">

> Jeff, I'm a little dissappointed: I was hoping to chat with a cool guy who
> does interesting stuff you about the similar major attributes of the
> distributions

blah blah passive aggressive blah blah

> rather than get into a pissing contest about how many disks are required.

Where "pissing contest" for you and Matt may mean "ignore point, repeat". I
pointed out a point of difference (which didn't seem to be understood).

> If, however, you'd prefer to troll here, I'll suggest that perhaps Ubuntu
> might like to adopt the above feature. :^)

Ubuntu doesn't do CD re-releases (so far), and if we did, it'd still be...
one CD. *da-da*! :-)

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia         http://lca2005.linux.org.au/

    "Gah. Out of coffee. Shall think whilst auto-caffeinating." - Telsa
                                   Gwynne